If you would like to pray with is, you might want to:
- use our 60 prayers for 60 minutes (download);
- read the stories of lives transformed through fresh expressions of church across the globe and pray for them;
- meditate using our reflection on Galatians 2 (download .mov or .wmv);
- pray in your own way, in your own time;
- gather in a group to pray;
- share your prayer time with others online;
- pray with your local community.
60 prayers for 60 minutes [60.00]
This simple PowerPoint presentation guides you automatically through sixty prayers for fresh expression of church.
Meditation on Galatians 2 [4.35]
This video meditation, based on Galatians 2, may be useful to open your time of prayer.
Read stories of lives transformed through fresh expressions of church across the globe.